Tenzi Pairzi [Card Game]
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free Delivery over 200 AED
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Gotta Getta Pair! PAIRZI is all about speed! Find the most matching pairs of Critter Cards, and we haven’t even talked about all the dice yet!
PAIRZI is all about speed. Find the most matching pairs of Critter Cards to win! Here’s the twist, before you can look for Critter Cards you must roll a pair with your dice. So if you roll two 3’s for example, you get to find 3 pairs of Critter Cards. Then back to rolling your dice. Roll a pair of 5’s, you get to find 5 pairs of Critter Cards. Roll a pair, find your pairs. Roll a pair, find your pairs, etc. And there are lots of ways to play. Gotta Getta Pair!
Rules for PAIRZI
PAIRZI is all about speed! Roll fast and then quickly find matching pairs of Critter Cards.
Each player gets a pair of dice to roll. Shuffle the deck of Critter Cards well, then spread them out in a big, mixed-up pile within everyone’s reach.
1. Someone says “Go!” and everyone immediately starts rolling their two dice as fast as possible, until they roll a pair. (Two 3s, for example.)
2. As soon as a player rolls a pair, they get to find and collect that many matching pairs of Critter Cards. So if a player rolls a pair of 3s, they can find and collect three pairs of Critter Cards. If they roll two 5s, they can find and collect five pairs of Critter Cards.
3. As soon as a player collects their Critter Cards, they quickly pick up their dice again and must roll another pair before looking for more pairs of Critter Cards,
4. So, the flow of the game is… Roll a pair, find your pairs. Roll a pair, find your pairs, etc.
5. Play until all the Critter Cards are gone. Player with the most Critter Card pairs wins the game!
Note: All players play at the same time. No taking turns.