Snapchat Spectacles 2 Nico
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping on all orders
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Specs make memories from your perspective
Snapchat spectacles make recordings based on your point of view, so when you're sharing your friends and family see what you see.
Press the button to make a 10-second Snap
Pressing the button starts the Spectacles recording a 10-second Snap. This can be extended to 20 or 30 seconds with the press of a button (*extended recordings will be uploaded to your Snapchart memories in 10-second segments.)
Lights show friends you're Snapping
When the spectacles are recording, the corners light up to let everyone know so they can be their best while you're creating your memory.
Wirelessly add your Snaps to Memories on Snapchat
Since your spectacles are paired with your mobile device, you can seamlessly add your Snaps to your Snapchat memories with almost no effort.
Specs charge in their case
Once placed in their protective case, the Spectacles begin charging until you take them out to make your next memory.
1.Pair the Spectacles with your mobile device via Bluetooth
2.Press the button to start recording a Snap
3.Once you've paired Specs with your device, Snaps will automatically import over Bluetooth
4.Specs will store about 200 Snaps
• iPhone 5 and later, running iOS 8 and above
• Android devices running Android 4.3 and above with BLE and Wi-Fi Direct
• To swap out Spectacles lenses for prescription lenses, consult a professional ABO-certified optician for guidance.
• Spectacles’ lenses are not polarized.
• Spectacles are one-size-fits-most.
• The cleaning cloth that comes with Specs is your best bet for shining up your lenses regularly. This should take care of everyday cleaning and polishing needs. Don’t use liquid to clean your Specs.